Choosing a commercial cleaning service seems like a no-brainer but if you choose the wrong one, you will feel the effects in no time.
Therefore, before you settle on a commercial cleaning company in Glasgow/Edinburgh, consider asking them the following questions in order to make an informed decision.
- What type of cleaning services do you specialize in?
- Are you a franchise company? Can you service multiple locations, if needed?
- Do you have the manpower to perform the cleaning services I require?
- What is your experience?
- What types of cleaning methods and solutions do you use?
- What types of clients do you currently provide services for? Do you have experience with other businesses like mine?
- Do you have references? If a commercial cleaning company in Glasgow/Edinburgh happily give you references of their current clients, then it is a strong indication that this company is confident in its abilities to provide the services you need.
Choosing a commercial cleaning service does not have to become a time-consuming task if you use the above-mentioned information as a tool to assist you in making an informed choice. A commercial cleaning service that takes the time to acknowledge and answer all your questions and has a thorough knowledge of the services to be performed is more likely to match and most likely to exceed your expectations.